Holiday Shipping Info.
Going forward, we are unable to guarantee that orders placed on our website will arrive by December 25th. However, to help you plan for your holiday shopping, we have listed our shipping options and their corresponding transit days below.
· The following transit days do not include the time it takes for our shipping team to process & pack your order, which typically takes 1-2 business days.
· Our shipping team does not process orders on the weekends, holidays, or observed holidays (including Monday after Christmas 12/26/22 and Monday after New Years Day 1/2/23).
UPS 2-Day Air (1-2 transit days)
Our fastest option! Get your package in 1 to 2 transit days no matter the location inside of the US.
UPS Ground (1-6 transit days)
Please reference the map below for estimated UPS ground transit days. Our fulfillment warehouse is in the Metro Atlanta area of Georgia.
USPS First Class and USPS Priority (4-7 transit days)
These options are currently only available for PO boxes. These are not guaranteed by Christmas due to seasonal Post office delays.
We will not ship on The following days:
- Friday, Dec. 23rd Christmas Eve Observed
- Saturday, Dec. 24th - Christmas Eve
- Sunday, Dec. 25th - Christmas Day
- Monday, Dec. 26th - Christmas Day Observed
- Friday, Dec. 30th - New Year's Eve Observed
- Saturday, Dec. 31st - New Year's Eve
- Sunday, Jan. 1st - New Year's Day
- Monday, Jan. 2nd - New Year's Day Observed
We also never ship on Saturday or Sunday. These days are all considered non-business days.
Every order is eligible for shipping protection. This protects you from from damage, loss & theft. This is available for a small fee at checkout when choosing your shipping options.