First thing's first, we would like to thank you for being a customer. We understand that buying clothing online can sometimes be a tedious and uncertain process. These questions and more may come to mind when shopping online: "Is this going to fit me?", "What if my product is defective?", "What if I decide later that I want to swap it out for something else?".
By experiencing these uncertainties as e-commerce consumers ourselves, we strive to source/create quality products while maintaining an efficient and reliable delivery process that will leave you feeling good about your decision to shop with us.
Initiate your return/exchange and receive a prepaid return shipping label to ship your items back to us. Be sure to have the Order # and Email Address that is associated with your order. If you are unaware of this information, you can find it in the confirmation email that was sent when you placed your order.
Return/Exchange Policy T&C:
- Exchanges for different sizes or products are completely free for orders shipped to the USA. International orders will be responsible for covering all shipping costs involved with exchanges and refunds.
- Returns for a refund are subject to a restocking fee of up to $7.
- If you paid for expedited shipping on your order the shipping cost paid is non-refundable. This includes paying additional for services such as USPS Priority, UPS Ground, and 2nd Day Air (Does not apply to exchanges).
- All Returns/Exchanges must be made within 30 days of the original purchase date and items must be in their original, unwashed and unworn condition. Extended return/exchange period for holiday purchases made between November 1 and December 14th will be accepted until January 15th. Purchases after December 14th are subject to the regular 30 day return window.
- Returns/Exchanges are typically processed within 5-7 business days of receiving it at our headquarters.
- If we are unable to complete the requested exchange or replace/repair the returned item(s), we may, at our discretion, issue a gift card, credit or refund back to your original payment method. These situations are typically dependent upon inventory levels of the respective item(s) being returned.
- All refunds are only made back to the original payment method with the exception of Coinbase Commerce/Crypto payments. Payments made via Coinbase Commerce/Crypto will be refunded via Store Gift Card only. If the original payment method is unavailable the refund will be issued to a store gift card.
- If a return is associated with an order that included a "free item with $X order", the free item MUST be included in the return if the returned item(s) drop the order total below the promotional threshold. (Note, this only applies to returns that are for a refund and not to exchanges.) If the free item is not returned you will be responsible for the postage required to send the free item back separately or the cost of the free item will be deducted from your refund/return if not received back.
Should you have any additional questions in regard to our Return/Exchange policy, you may Contact Us directly.