Product Care & Wash Instructions
- The simplest way to wash our hats is to mix some dish soap and some water, and use a soft brush to scrub the stains.
- For a deeper clean you can try soaking the hat. Mix the following ingredients:
- Hot water
- 1 tablespoon Borax
- 1 tablespoon powdered Oxiclean detergent
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- Fill the sink with hot water and mix in the other ingredients. Submerge the hat and agitate. The amount of time for soaking will vary based on how dirty the hat is but starting with 1-2 hours should do the job.
- After soaking, rinse the hats with cold water then re-shape that hat if needed and let dry.
- For the best results wash cold with like colors and hang dry. High heat can damage the shorts but if using a machine dryer is a must, tumble dry on low.
Hoodies, Sweatshirts, Sweatpants and Tees
- Wash cold with like colors and tumble dry on low.
If you have questions please contact us